Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Console Update

Can a girl update her space too many times?  Well if you ask my husband, the answer would be YES!  But sometimes a piece of furniture speaks to me.  I really hope I am not the only one who talks to inanimate objects.   I see that object from a far, usually at a local consignment shop, and I know it needs to come home with me.  I am giving it a chance at another life.  I really hope you all can relate.  Please comment and tell me I am not crazy!  Anyway a couple weeks ago I saw this great table at one of my local shops, and I knew I had to have it for my mudroom.  The other console table belongs to my cousin, and she will be needing it soon; so I needed a new one.


 
Here she is!  Isn't she beautiful!  At first glance it may not appear that I have changed this space much since my mudroom reveal, but I actually did a mini-makeover on this whole space.  Here is the before...

Can you guess all the items that were changed from the above picture? 

 

It is amazing how one little table can lead to a whole mini-makeover isn't it? Come back tomorrow, and I will show you all my changes...just a hint, there are 7 changes in the picture.  Can you see them all?

Rebekah

ps Do you see the little owl, well he was on his way out the door to our Owl Giveaway winner Donna.  She shared a couple of great pictures on our Sneak Peak and Owl Giveaway Winner Post go check them out!

6 comments:

  1. Once again, you've made a beautiful space even more beautiful, if that is possible! I know what you mean about things that just beg to come home with you. My only question is, will you remember me when you're purging your cast-offs? :) Jane Giavedoni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still laughing at your comment Jane! Thanks for making me feel better about my one-sided conversations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies... popping over from 52 Mantels. New follower of your cute blog :)

    Kelly
    www.livelaughrowe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the table you found, and I know exactly what you mean when something speaks to you and you have to take it home. When you change out a piece of furniture, that just leads to more changes. I love the changes you made.
    I'm happy to be a new follower and hope you'll stop by.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful space. I would love to have room for something like this in my mudroom! So jealous. Thank you for sharing it with us at Inspiration Friday!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Chicwish

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity