Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving from Lynchburg Va

Happy Thanskgiving!  The turkey is in the oven, and our family is on its way.  Here are a couple of pictures of our tablescape this year.  The pumpkins are from Pottery Barn, the paper bag flowers were inspired by 52 Mantels from Pinterest, and the"Give Thanks" banner was one of my creations!  I know the pumpkins were a total splurge, but I compensated for them by making those beautiful homemade paper bag flowers and "Give Thanks" banner.  Every table needs a little glamor mixed with a good deal!  I do love this season...






I love these Pottery Barn Pumkins.  I have used them in several places around my home this fall....including the mantel.  The main thing to keep in mind when decorating a mantel or even your table, add height, depth, and texture in your design.


I like the combination of rustic and time warn treasures mixed with shimming glass. 
I hope your Thanksgiving was filled with friends and family, and lots of joyful moments!
love,
Rebekah

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity