Thursday, July 14, 2011

Behind the curve...

So, maybe I am behind the curve on this one... I mean, Rebekah has had barn doors in her basement for quite some time now.  But, that doesn't stop me from dreaming that this is the vibe my basement is giving.




Not so much, right?  So basement-y. 


How terribly awful is this area right now?  But, the potential is amazing!  As a matter of fact this whole room is going under the knife in the very near future.  Some DIY projects, some revamps and rearranging.  Soon this catch all playroom/ slightly scary basement will be the heart of my home! I want cozy, functional (i.e. lots of places to hide toys), and inviting.  Somewhere that my 4 year old doesn't come flying back up the stairs from every few minutes because he's afraid monsters are down there!  Yes, that is what I'm going for. 

Kandi

On a side note, see all that fabric on the left.  Something awesome for the baby girls room is to come...

1 comment:

  1. had to giggle Kandi. that boiler reminds me of "Home Alone"...hope Gray doesn't watch that movie before the basement re-vamp...he'll never go back down there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity